Psalm 119:105

YOUR WORD IS A LAMP FOR MY FEET, A LIGHT ON MY PATH. Psalm 119:105

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tree Walk (surprise, surprise)

My daughter is playing in a summer basketball league in Lisle. This is a new thing for both of us. I went to a couple of games this week and both times arrived early. To be honest, my first thought was we left too early, and now I have to wait around. But then I thought...waiting means an opportunity to go on a tree walk! Little did I know that Lisle High School is right next to the "crown jewel" ( I read this on a plaque) of the Lisle Park District. It is a park with vast open spaces, trees, lakes, hills--beautiful.
A FRUSTRATED PLAN CAN RUIN YOUR DAY OR OFFER YOU A WONDERFUL UNPLANNED OPPORTUNITY. Be on the look out for opportunities to marvel at God's world, to pray for and help the needy, and to be a light for Jesus.







Location:Lisle High School, Lisle, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment