Psalm 119:105

YOUR WORD IS A LAMP FOR MY FEET, A LIGHT ON MY PATH. Psalm 119:105

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Chapel Band, Prayer, Middle Schoolers' Shirts

HIGH SCHOOL CHAPEL
Tuesday: First time this year for the chapel band to lead us in worship! Students moved toward the front, and the all-student band led us in five songs. What a blessing!
Thursday: Mr. Wiener directed our thoughts to stress and led us to Jesus' words from Matthew 11: “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Then for 10 minutes the lights were turned out, some soft music played, and we prayed in silence. It was a holy time. Chapel concluded with students reading from Proverbs 3 and Romans 8.
MIDDLE SCHOOL CHAPEL
Mr. Wiener led a talk based on messages on students' shirts. What spiritual principles can be gleaned from the shirts? Check out the presentation to see the shirts and Bible verses: click here.

NEXT WEEK
High School. Monday afternoon: Kuyper College Worship Band. Thursday: Small Groups
Middle School: Thursday this week, Pete Stearns from CCOB
Location: Timothy Christian Schools

No comments:

Post a Comment