Psalm 119:105

YOUR WORD IS A LAMP FOR MY FEET, A LIGHT ON MY PATH. Psalm 119:105

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Chapel Theme for 2012-2013

BOTH HIGH SCHOOL AND MIDDLE SCHOOL: The chapel theme of the year was introduced: "His Word in our Hearts" with the verses Psalm 119:10-11, "I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you." Practically speaking, all students were challenged to READ THE BIBLE EVERYDAY. I have made a Bible reading plan for those who need a plan. You can find it by clicking the link on the right side of this blog. All students were asked to write down their Bible reading goal for the year. The video below shows how students were called to respond.



HIGH SCHOOL'S Thursday chapel: After a slideshow of students by/in trees from the summer, we had a prayer chapel. It was a time of worship, confession and petition. Part of the time was silent prayer. All the students respected the silence. God was in our midst.

NEXT WEEK. High School on Tuesday: Mr. Boven speaking; Thursday: student testimonies from summer mission/serve trips. Middle School: teachers share about their summer & a word of spiritual encouragement.




Location:Timothy Christian Schools, Elmhurst, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment