Psalm 119:105

YOUR WORD IS A LAMP FOR MY FEET, A LIGHT ON MY PATH. Psalm 119:105

Sunday, August 26, 2012

What bothers you?

I, along with other teachers, took a prayer walk around Timothy's campus the other morning. As I prayed, I came across one of the biggest Buckthorn tree/shrubs I have ever seen. It's an invasive species. I wanted to cut it down. It bothered me (but I easily redirected myself back to prayer!).

What bothers you? The answer to that question can reveal a lot about you. Think about it...what bothers you? DO YOU GET BOTHERED BECAUSE YOU DO NOT GET YOUR WAY OR BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT LIVING FOR GOD WHOLEHEARTEDLY? One path leads to increased frustration. The other path leads to repentance and God's grace. Matthew 6:33.








Location:Timothy Christian High School, Elmhurst, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment