Psalm 119:105

YOUR WORD IS A LAMP FOR MY FEET, A LIGHT ON MY PATH. Psalm 119:105

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Good Friday on Thursday




Sometimes a gathering of a group of people seems more special than usual. Moments are charged with greater meaning. The work of God is clearly evident. Such was the case in chapel on Thursday, April 5. Hundreds of students and staff heard the gospel of Jesus, sang the gospel, and responded to the gospel. Hundreds came forward and put their thumb print on the cross. The ink was our sin. The thumb print represented each unique person. The cross highlighted forgiven sin and the source of our identity.
Romans 5:8
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.



Location:Timothy Christian High School, 1061 Prospect, Elmhurst, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment