Psalm 119:105

YOUR WORD IS A LAMP FOR MY FEET, A LIGHT ON MY PATH. Psalm 119:105

Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Fruit-full Life

John 15:4
(words of Jesus) "Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me."

I read this verse in my devotions this week. We must work hard in life, but in order to bear lasting fruit, we must "trust hard" in Jesus. The picture is of a Serviceberry. We have a lot of these bushes around Timothy. They bear edible fruit in June. They working hard at growing new leaves and fruit. But fruit production is dependent on the sun and rain. Are you depending on Jesus in your life?

May 8 Chapel: Darrell Johnson
May 10 Chapel: Singing with the student-led worship band




Location:Timothy Christian High School, 1061 Prospect, Elmhurst, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment